Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Edit joomla system mail with uddeim

• cenex
  • cenex
12 years 10 months ago #183628 by cenex
First of all sorry for my english... i'm italian..

I want to ask you if are there any possibility to send system mail for my social network www.mondoalternativo.org

I use super activity and simgallery components that send by mails the notifications.

Are there any possibilities to use any plugin for send this mails to the uddeim private message system?

So the user will have the notifications directely to the PSM mailbox.

Thanx, Simone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tbream
  • tbream
12 years 10 months ago #183632 by tbream
Replied by tbream on topic Re: Edit joomla system mail with uddeim
A problem with CB Super Activity Module is that is uses a licensing approach that is incompatible with JED Guidelines and/or the GPL License. I'm not as familiar with how SIMGallery handles it's notifications.

I suspect however that there is no simple out of the box answer. We'll see what Stephan says, but probably nothing short of installing it in a development environment and sorting through the interfaces with all three system will give you an idea of how challenging the integration effort will be.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 10 months ago #183773 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: Edit joomla system mail with uddeim
Basically every module/component can be modified in a way that uddeIM PMS is used.

The simplest way to do this is to add 2-3 lines to include the uddeIM API and to send a message through the API. How to send a message using the API is explained (with example) in the FAQ.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon