Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] UDDEIM in community builder crashes site

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #187214 by andrewparsonson
[SOLVED] UDDEIM in community builder crashes site was created by andrewparsonson
Edit: User has not installed uddeIM main component. --> SOLVED
---

Hey everyone,

I really hope you guys can help. I have installed community builder and it up and running perfectly. Today I started trying to integrate uddIM in to use as my private message service. I uploading the Zip File it installed perfectly I could change all the parameters and everything and then selected the correct setting in community builders private message plugin and I published all the relevant tabs.

Then I ran into a huge problem. When I tried to view or edit my profile or do just about anything in community builder (besides logging in) I got a internet explorer error: "the website cannot display the page".

See the attachments to see what I did.

I really want to use this plugin with my community builder anyone got any solutions for me i would be very grateful.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by slabbi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 9 months ago #187216 by slabbi
Before posting use forum search or read the FAQ document which is part of the uddeIM package!

You have enabled two PMS plugins: uddeIM PMS (from uddeIM) and Private Messaging (from CB). Disable one and your problem is fixed.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: 100mile

12 years 9 months ago #187217 by andrewparsonson
Replied by andrewparsonson on topic Re: UDDEIM in community builder crashes site, help
Hey I did read the FAQ's i could find anything.

The solution you had suggested I have tried before, the two new attachments show you that I have unpublished the othere plugin, however I am still getting the same error.
Attachments:

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 9 months ago #187218 by slabbi
Disable uddeIM's PMS CB plugin and check if it works. If not, it is not uddeIM's PMS plugin. When it works, try with CB plugin and uddeIM's plugin disabled.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #187219 by andrewparsonson
Replied by andrewparsonson on topic Re: UDDEIM in community builder crashes site, help
Once the uddeIM's PMS CB plugin is disabled the site works fine. When I enable the CB plugin the site runs fine but nothing happens, there isn't any private message tab. If you want to see the result you can use my test front end login details. [...pass removed...]
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by slabbi.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 9 months ago #187220 by slabbi
I removed the account data.
Please resend to ssl(at)gmx(dot)de with site url.

The private messaging box is only shown on other people's profiles not on your own.
I will check, if it is a bug in uddeIM's PMS plugin or something else.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon