Skip to Content Skip to Menu

FIXING THIS ERROR ...

12 years 1 month ago #209768 by maillawale
FIXING THIS ERROR ... was created by maillawale
SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'replyid' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO ncc_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (124, 319, 0, 'test', 1347294819)
SQL =
INSERT INTO ncc_uddeim (fromid, toid, replyid, message, datum) VALUES (124, 319, 0, 'test', 1347294819).
I get this ERROR MESSAGE each time I try to send message. How do I insert this because I have tried it several times but could not get it. Please direct me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #209796 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: FIXING THIS ERROR ...
Please read: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plugin-and-component/74651-please-read-the-faq-inside-before-posting

Let me guess: You have updated uddeIM and you have not read the README file (there are several warnings to do so, e.g. in the main folder "Important - read the README").

I am also pretty sure that you see a red warning in uddeIM backend, that the database is not up to date and you should read the README.

The error is also explained in FAQ Chapter 6.1.1 "“Unknown column 'xxxxx' in 'field list'” error (SQL error 1054)"

And this forum has a search function... USE IT!

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slabbi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon