Skip to Content Skip to Menu

User Group "Publisher"

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 7 months ago #91038 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:User Group
sharonmiranda wrote:

I have 1.6. I cannot find a place to admin distribution lists. I did a search in your various documents, faq,s etc for the phrases "distribution" "group" "user list". And this trail is all that has appeared. Please tell me how to set up distribution lists, and where documentation for that resides.

User lists can be maintained by the creator or an (super) admin in the frontend.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #91043 by sharonmiranda
Replied by sharonmiranda on topic Re:User Group "Publisher"
1)I meant a way to admin user lists so people can send email to them through UddeIM. I see no userlist drop down for a person to choose to send an email to. What is the way to do this?

2)Logged in as super admin, I see no front end userlist management. Nor do I find any reference to front end management in the backend configuration. I know how to create user lists in the backend through CB.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 7 months ago #91046 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:User Group "Publisher"
Have you enabled userlists? Create a global/restricted userlist and your users will see it.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 7 months ago #91149 by sharonmiranda
Replied by sharonmiranda on topic Re:User Group "Publisher"
Thank you so much !!

Your system is beautiful, complex, and multi-faceted. It warrants coursework to really discover it's potential and to learn to use it without having to go to support. This is why you are so over inundated.

Your efforts to provide solutions and answers is tremendous. Until a method of course work is available to all these opensource platforms, we should all simply realize we are undertaking something requiring a major learning curve and take on that responsibility.

In appreciation for you and your product.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon