Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can I find out how much activity with uddeIM?

• chrisyork
  • chrisyork
15 years 11 months ago #80197 by chrisyork
I have introduced uddeIM on my site and I would like to keep an eye on how many people are using it - the message service seems like a good idea to me, but how do I know if anyone else thinks that?

It is a great idea and works well so far! (UddeIM, I mean, not my site!)

I DON'T want to monitor the content of messages, I would just like to be able to gauge how much activity there is on my site - I can do that easily with a forum, but I can't see anything that shows this...

I can see the site statistics in UddeIM configuration show the number of messages stored and trashed, so perhaps there is a relationship there, but it won't allow me to see how much activity there is in a period of time?

I can probably use my google analytics somehow, but I'm not clever enough to do so!

Hoping you can help (maybe this is a feature request?)

Post edited by: chrisyork, at: 2008/11/20 11:44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 11 months ago #80200 by slabbi
The next release brings you a new module which displays the number of messages written, totally, last 7, 30, 365 days. When you can't wait you can pull this module from the SVN.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• chrisyork
  • chrisyork
15 years 11 months ago #80203 by chrisyork
Replied by chrisyork on topic Re:Can I find out how much activity with uddeIM?
Okay, so it's even better than I thought!

I did just find the feature in 'User Settings' that allows me to see who has been active and who hasn't. This is really useful too, but I obviously didn't read my instruction manual right to the last page, or something, so I didn't know it could do this.

The new feature will be most useful.

Great work. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon