Skip to Content Skip to Menu

error 500 when pm sent from other user profile

• yandos
  • yandos
15 years 9 months ago #83032 by yandos
Hello,
today i've upgraded from rc2 to rc4, using the expert method. all went great until i found out that one module (not an important one) and the uddeim profile plugin that allows sending pm from another user profile to that user.

i also use sh404sef, and it is connected but all the usual methods to take care of this error didnt work. so here is the problem.
the module that dosn't work creates links to user profiles that looks like this:

href=http://www.playpo.co.il/user-profile/dave/?getDisplayTab=0&amp and the link gives error 500.

the one that does work creates them the same withouth the /?getDisplayTab=0&amp and the link works...

when i click on the "send" button after writing a user a pm in his profile, i also get an error finding this kind of link:

www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=62〈=he&task=userProfile&user=117&getDisplayTab=0&=
OPTION=

it all works well without the sh404sef, but i've tried all the methods they had to offer to fix this - most of them were to look for spaces and spare lines in files, and deleting the cache file.

so maybe you guys can think of somthing,
thanks,
Yandos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 9 months ago #83034 by slabbi
I am sorry but this is not uddeIM related.

CB uses plug_pms_uddeim to send a message but any redirections etc. are handled by CB.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• yandos
  • yandos
15 years 9 months ago #83035 by yandos
that was the quickest response ever :D.
thanks, i'll keep looking for the solution ^^

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon