Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Undefined variable: gid (J)

15 years 8 months ago #86522 by jazzman809
Undefined variable: gid (J) was created by jazzman809
Hello,

First of all, let me say I'm a newbie and I know everybody hates newbies but we all have to start somehwere. So if my question seems a bit too obvious for all you seasons users, please accept my most sincere apologies. Nonetheless I have to ask, otherwise I'll never learn.

I made sure to read most of the posts related to uddeIM before I decided to post this, but I couldn't find an answer (even though it was probably staring at me in the face)

I'm using CB 1.2 RC4 in conjunction with the uddeIM 1.5 Hotfix 2 (I downloaded it yesterday, 1/24/09) on a local environment (XP Home Edition, WAMP server)

Everything works great and I must applaud you for such an awesome contribution. I'm getting three errors though, and I'm not sure if they are related (usually they are)

The first one I get is in the uddeIM admin about the configuration being writable. It says:

Configuration is writeable: I:\wamp\www\intune\administrator/components/com_uddeim/config.class.php

I get the second one when go to my Connections section on the front-end. Even though nothing stops working, I simply get these errors with those lines. They read:

Notice: Undefined variable: gid in I:\wamp\www\intune\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_pmsuddeim\pms.uddeim.php on line 786

Notice: Undefined variable: gid in I:\wamp\www\intune\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_pmsuddeim\pms.uddeim.php on line 792

I get the same errors when I click to view a profile from my Connections section. I'm sure it's probably something simple and I hate to waste your time but I am sort of stuck with those two.

I appreciate your input and your patience,

Regards,

Jazz

Post edited by: jazzman809, at: 2009/01/25 16:44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 8 months ago #86523 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Undefined variable: gid (J)
The line that says that the config is writeable is not an error.

The undefined variable error is discussed here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,83982/catid,25/

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 8 months ago #86554 by jazzman809
Replied by jazzman809 on topic Re:Undefined variable: gid (J)
That did it, thank you very very much.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon