Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeim 1.6

• safhkit
  • safhkit
15 years 7 months ago #91265 by safhkit
uddeim 1.6 was created by safhkit
Hi,

my english isn't perfect.
I have a problem with uddeim 1.6. I've got Joomla 1.5.9 and CB 1.2.

I have installed uddeim, but I don't know which configuration I have to do. Can you help me?

Can you tell me the steps for the installation (e.g. which file to install and in which order) and what I have to do for use private messages from user profile?

PS. I've this errors:

1) with uddeim notifier active, when I visit my site the homepage doesn't appear and I have this error:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/membri/site_name/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php' (include_path='.:') in /membri/site_name/modules/mod_uddeim/mod_uddeim.php on line 18

2) with uddeim mailbox active, instead, the homepage doesn't appear and I've this error:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/membri/site_name/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php' (include_path='.:') in /membri/site_name/modules/mod_uddeim_mailbox/mod_uddeim_mailbox.php on line 18

3) if I don't have this 2 plugins active I can use my site, but when I try to visit a User Profile (after his log in) I've this error:

Fatal error: getuddeimlinktab() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/membri/site_name/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php' (include_path='.:') in /membri/site_name/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 30

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Post edited by: safhkit, at: 2009/03/09 19:23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• safhkit
  • safhkit
15 years 7 months ago #91338 by safhkit
Replied by safhkit on topic Re:uddeim 1.6 [OK]
Now it's working.

I've follow the instructions in "README uddeim 1.6.txt" file and it don't say that is important to install "com_uddeim" file.

With this file installed, there aren't problems with uddeim.

Bye

• slabbi
  • slabbi
15 years 7 months ago #91339 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeim 1.6 [OK]
com_uddeim is the main component (this is why it is prefixed "com_").

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon