Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM Whos Online

• Madburner
  • Madburner
15 years 6 months ago #94558 by Madburner
uddeIM Whos Online was created by Madburner
I was wondering if there's a way to integrate this wonderful component/module to joomla's standard who's online module. The reason why I ask this, is that my client is not ready yet to adopt the Community Builder Component just yet and might not be for quite some time.

So is there a way to display a little icon next to the users online w/ just Joomlas default Who's Online or if there's some kind of documentation to show how.

In UddeIM backend, it displays this under integration tab
Show online status: When set to yes, uddeIM displays every username with a small icon that informs if this user is online or offline.

Is there anyway this can be done?

Appreciate any help I can get on this.

Thanks

Post edited by: Madburner, at: 2009/04/11 07:20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Madburner
  • Madburner
15 years 6 months ago #94639 by Madburner
Replied by Madburner on topic Re:uddeIM Whos Online
Okay, never mind to the previous statement, I made a temp solution. Now one question that I do have that I can't seem to figure out is, how to get the Notifier module to display a popup notice on all pages even though the actual module is displaying only on the home page. Is there a way to do this??

Post edited by: Madburner, at: 2009/04/12 08:55

• Madburner
  • Madburner
15 years 6 months ago #94678 by Madburner
Replied by Madburner on topic Re:uddeIM Whos Online
nevermind that last reply as well, just read the faq pdf and it explained much more, although people will have the problem of having an empty div module showing on every page when u assign the notified to appear on all pages.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon