Skip to Content Skip to Menu

I need help with your registration via CB in J!

• hbf1000
  • hbf1000
13 years 2 months ago #170931 by hbf1000
Hello, I use CB since 2009. I need to configure so that the CB When the user logs record Can he choose Between three types. For example, type # 1. Register giving access to restricted items. # 2. Register That enables the user to write articles in the frontend. # 3. Allow the user to register to view Certain modules. In my case would something I was thinking of doing. But Could Also be used to register a free and paid and other restricted and unrestricted. Can anyone help me? Please! Thank you. Guys, I need something to simulate the registration of the site's Community Builder. Thank you friends developers, fans of the CB and the Joomla!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #170959 by nant

hbf1000 wrote: Hello, I use CB since 2009. I need to configure so that the CB When the user logs record Can he choose Between three types. For example, type # 1. Register giving access to restricted items. # 2. Register That enables the user to write articles in the frontend. # 3. Allow the user to register to view Certain modules. In my case would something I was thinking of doing. But Could Also be used to register a free and paid and other restricted and unrestricted. Can anyone help me? Please! Thank you. Guys, I need something to simulate the registration of the site's Community Builder. Thank you friends developers, fans of the CB and the Joomla!

You should be able to do this using CBSubs.
You might also be able to use K2 (but not on J16/17 yet).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon