Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Restricted mobile pages redirect to joomla login

• egghead
  • egghead
13 years 2 months ago #171993 by egghead
Hi,

We are using mobile joomla ( www.mobilejoomla.com/ ) for our mobile pages. It works great except that when attempted to get to restricted pages, it redirects to the old joomla login page and not the community builders page.

Under registration settings we have globe setting and community builder user set for independent. I also tried setting them Any help greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #171999 by nant

egghead wrote: Hi,

We are using mobile joomla ( www.mobilejoomla.com/ ) for our mobile pages. It works great except that when attempted to get to restricted pages, it redirects to the old joomla login page and not the community builders page.

Under registration settings we have globe setting and community builder user set for independent. I also tried setting them Any help greatly appreciated.

Welcome to our forums!

Happy to hear you are using CB!

I believe there are various Joomla plugins on JED that redirect back to CB registration (please search).

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #172000 by nant
[mod note: moved your first ever post out of potential bug area]

• egghead
  • egghead
13 years 2 months ago #172031 by egghead
Thanks for the quick response. Perhaps I wasn't clear. So here is the issue. When trying to reach a restricted web page, the user get redirected to CB's login. This is exactly what I would expect. However, when accessing the exact same url with a mobile phone via mobile joomla, the user gets redirected to joomla's core login. This seems like a bug. Why wouldn't it get redirect to the same CB login?

You help would be greatly appreciated

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #172041 by nant

egghead wrote: Thanks for the quick response. Perhaps I wasn't clear. So here is the issue. When trying to reach a restricted web page, the user get redirected to CB's login. This is exactly what I would expect. However, when accessing the exact same url with a mobile phone via mobile joomla, the user gets redirected to joomla's core login. This seems like a bug. Why wouldn't it get redirect to the same CB login?

You help would be greatly appreciated

How is the page restricted?
It appears that there is something in your mobile template that is perhaps doing this.
I still believe that a Joomla redirect plugin might help you.

Sorry, I have no experience with mobile templates.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon