Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Custom Registration Page

• dkeymel
  • dkeymel
12 years 10 months ago #185380 by dkeymel
Custom Registration Page was created by dkeymel
Hello! I have been working to upgrade a Joomla 1.5 site to 1.7. Things have gone pretty well, but they had a custom Registration page for Community builder. Can anyone take a look at this and tell me what they must have done to get this to work? I cannot find anything in the administrative area of the site that would do this, and I've looked through the code of the old version of the site(which I'm included a screen capture of
)and I cannot find any of the strings that are displayed on this page in the com_comprofiler module, in the component or the admin component area. Anyone have a clue on this one?

thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #185383 by nant

• dkeymel
  • dkeymel
12 years 10 months ago #185386 by dkeymel
Replied by dkeymel on topic Re: Custom Registration Page
They do use that. Perhaps i have to dig into that though. The odd thing is i did a full code tree search for some of the text in the paragraph and nothing came up at all. I think i saw while checking the DIFFs from the new version vs the old version that some if not most of that stuff is encoded.

• dkeymel
  • dkeymel
12 years 10 months ago #185455 by dkeymel
Replied by dkeymel on topic Re: Custom Registration Page
Does anyone know what files need to be modified for the latest version? I found a file in the Community builder code that lets you insert a message before the legend but bellow the title. I need to insert before that and at the end. This code is very convoluted. I am not terribly familiar with the ${} type stuff.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #185460 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Custom Registration Page

dkeymel wrote: Does anyone know what files need to be modified for the latest version? I found a file in the Community builder code that lets you insert a message before the legend but bellow the title. I need to insert before that and at the end. This code is very convoluted. I am not terribly familiar with the ${} type stuff.

Perhaps you should focus on the configuration area as CB supports such messages with hacking.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon