Skip to Content Skip to Menu

blanc screen for cb configuration

12 years 8 months ago #191444 by johnsnels.tk
blanc screen for cb configuration was created by johnsnels.tk
Hello everyone i uploaded all the modules in the cb zipfile, but when i go to the configuretion off cb it turns in to a blanc screen, what did i do wrong

the domain is www.creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr

on wich i want to buid a community for people that want to build free open source based websites

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #191447 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: blanc screen for cb configuration
turn on joomla debug to see what the issue is and check your error log.

12 years 8 months ago #191450 by johnsnels.tk
Replied by johnsnels.tk on topic Re: blanc screen for cb configuration
i turned on the debug option i coudn't find the error log my logs directory remains empty there is only the index.html file but now when i go to the configuration or other cb management pages i get following error instead of a white screen, i'm not a programmer i just now how to install and do basic configurations in joomla and other php scripts but i get lost with this can someone help please

john

12 years 8 months ago #191451 by johnsnels.tk
Replied by johnsnels.tk on topic Re: blanc screen for cb configuration
Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/includes/version.php in /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/administrator/includes/framework.php on line 34

Warning: require(/var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/includes/version.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/administrator/includes/framework.php on line 34

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/includes/version.php in /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/administrator/includes/framework.php on line 34

Warning: require(/var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/includes/version.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/administrator/includes/framework.php on line 34

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/creation-siteweb-gratuit.fr/htdocs/administrator/includes/framework.php on line 34

• nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #191458 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: blanc screen for cb configuration
all these are Joomla errors -

what joomla version are you using?
what CB version?
what database?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon