Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto-Sync CB User Table on new user activation?

12 years 6 months ago #197534 by Samus_Aran
Hello guys,

I use the joomla registration with CB as a power-up for user profiles and stuff and I have a problem with CB that occurs when a new user registers.

After the user clicks on the activation link in the email, the account gets enabled and activated. However, this status is not recognized by the CB User Table. So after the user activates his profile and he is able to log in through the login module from joomla but during the redirect to the profile he gets the error that the profile is not activated and requires moderator approval.

Is there any way to solve this, like an auto-update when a new user activates his profile or logs in?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #197548 by nant

Samus_Aran wrote: Hello guys,

I use the joomla registration with CB as a power-up for user profiles and stuff and I have a problem with CB that occurs when a new user registers.

After the user clicks on the activation link in the email, the account gets enabled and activated. However, this status is not recognized by the CB User Table. So after the user activates his profile and he is able to log in through the login module from joomla but during the redirect to the profile he gets the error that the profile is not activated and requires moderator approval.

Is there any way to solve this, like an auto-update when a new user activates his profile or logs in?

When using Community Builder, you need to use the CB registration process and the CB Login module.

This is explained in the installation documentation and the readme files.

There is no work-around we can offer if you intend not to use CB as it was designed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon