Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Make non-Activated members invisible?

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #216456 by JaredPythagoras
Make non-Activated members invisible? was created by JaredPythagoras
Right now, non activated users (people who have registered but have not activated their membership via the email sent during registration) are showing up on lists of users on the front end. Is there a way to make these users completely invisible to normal, activated members? As of right now, these users are still showing up in lists of users, and when a user clicks on them, it just shows an error message of "This user has not yet confirmed his email address and account!"
The user should never see this message because they shouldn't be able to even see non activated users. What is the best way to fix this?

Edit: I've been trying to figure this out for a week, and as soon as I posted this topic, I figured it out. I just needed to disable Joomla's user registration and have CB's user registration enabled independently of Joomla's.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by JaredPythagoras.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 10 months ago #216474 by nant

JaredPythagoras wrote: Edit: I've been trying to figure this out for a week, and as soon as I posted this topic, I figured it out. I just needed to disable Joomla's user registration and have CB's user registration enabled independently of Joomla's.

Yup, as described in the installation guide and the readme file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon