Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to display address data in member list?

11 years 7 months ago #221615 by Hammerhead
I'm using CB strictly as an 'intraweb' for a nonprofit organization whose committee members need to keep in touch with each other. They need to have access to address/phone/email information in the member list sort of as a 'rolodex'. I can't seem to get that to work out right. Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #221691 by nant

Hammerhead wrote: I'm using CB strictly as an 'intraweb' for a nonprofit organization whose committee members need to keep in touch with each other. They need to have access to address/phone/email information in the member list sort of as a 'rolodex'. I can't seem to get that to work out right. Can anyone help?

Create as many CB fields as you need and then create a CB user list.

11 years 7 months ago #221705 by Hammerhead
Replied by Hammerhead on topic How to display address data in member list?
Trying to use existing (CB default) fields (loaded CB sample data) and existing sample default Member List. Selected desired fields in field manager (activated check in 'Profile?' column), added fields to column 3 using list manager interface. For some reason, contact data is not appearing in front end when viewing list. Interestingly enough, those fields are presented upon registration, but are not editable by users - IOW they don't appear on the 'edit profile' tab.

Thanks again!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon