Skip to Content Skip to Menu

"Yet another" CB + Kunena signature issue, but smaller

• CDB
  • CDB
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #229970 by CDB
Hello Joomlapolitans!

Seems like yesterday you read about the last "oh noes CB messed up my Kunena signature" topic, right? Well, here's another one!

I have been searching everywhere for a solution to my very tiny problem regarding the Kunena signature field in CB. Yes, the tab and the field itself actually DO show but my signature field is just grey. It is also impossible to add / edit text. This is the code I got using Firebug to hover over the textarea:
Code:
<textarea id="forumsignature" class="cbforumsignature inputbox" title="Your board signature:&nbsp;" size="200" disabled="disabled" rows="4" cols="60" name="forumsignature"></textarea>

Notice the disabled="disabled" (I don't know if this actually is the issue, but I have no idea where to change that or what may have possibly caused this to happen, but it's annoying as hell. I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance

This works
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by CDB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CDB
  • CDB
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #229979 by CDB
Never mind, turns out I was just too tired to notice an obvious error: the option (in the "forumsignature" field) was set to user "read only". Silly me, you can close shut the jaws of this topic.

This works
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by CDB.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #229987 by nant

CDB wrote: Never mind, turns out I was just too tired to notice an obvious error: the option was set to user "read only". Silly me, you can close shut the jaws of this topic.

Welcome to our forums - thanks for posting your issue resolution so others that search can find.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon