Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[solved] registration emails

• Dougj
  • Dougj
  • Add-ons
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #230820 by Dougj
[solved] registration emails was created by Dougj
I have installed CB 1.9 and set my required fields and config settings on a J2.5.11 system.

When a new user registers, that user gets the initial email telling them to click the link in the email to verify their email address. Once they click that link they get a message telling them they need to wait for the moderator to approve them and an email will be sent to them with the outcome of that review.

However none of the moderators (I have it set to super users in config>moderator>moderator groups) get any emails notifying them they need to take action. Also in that same area "send moderators email" is set to yes. However as stated my moderators do not get an approval request email??

Where do I set this ?

Doug
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by nant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 months ago #230831 by nant
Replied by nant on topic registration emails

Dougj wrote: I have installed CB 1.9 and set my required fields and config settings on a J2.5.11 system.

When a new user registers, that user gets the initial email telling them to click the link in the email to verify their email address. Once they click that link they get a message telling them they need to wait for the moderator to approve them and an email will be sent to them with the outcome of that review.

However none of the moderators (I have it set to super users in config>moderator>moderator groups) get any emails notifying them they need to take action. Also in that same area "send moderators email" is set to yes. However as stated my moderators do not get an approval request email??

Where do I set this ?

Doug

Make sure that each moderator user has their Contact info tab setting (edit user in CN User Manager) set to receive moderator emails.

• Dougj
  • Dougj
  • Add-ons
11 years 3 months ago #230874 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic registration emails
that resolved the issue...thanks Doug

Moderators: beatnantkrileon