Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB users administration (back end joomla) : how to set CB field value automatically

• sshag
  • sshag
11 years 3 weeks ago #234467 by sshag
:dry:

dear all,

From the joomla backend, when you edit a CB user, how can you set a CB value automatically when you change another CB field value

ex.
I change the user group of a user to "Member" (joomla groups) => I want to set another field "my user is friendly" to "yes"

ex.
I change the user group of a user to "Registered" (joomla groups) => I want to set another field "my user is friendly" to "no"

I see all options of CB incabor, but my need is in joomla administration page (not in frontend)

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 3 weeks ago #234469 by nant

sshag wrote: :dry:

dear all,

From the joomla backend, when you edit a CB user, how can you set a CB value automatically when you change another CB field value

ex.
I change the user group of a user to "Member" (joomla groups) => I want to set another field "my user is friendly" to "yes"

ex.
I change the user group of a user to "Registered" (joomla groups) => I want to set another field "my user is friendly" to "no"

I see all options of CB incabor, but my need is in joomla administration page (not in frontend)

Thanks for your help

Only way to do this is to use the CB Auto Action plugin (part of Professional membership) and create an action to do this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sshag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon