Skip to Content Skip to Menu

NEW USER PROBLEM

• lucasfoss
  • lucasfoss
11 years 1 week ago #235103 by lucasfoss
NEW USER PROBLEM was created by lucasfoss
Hello i have the problem when i create a new user clicking on the (new) button to add a new user trhought CB, automatically the user is created but it is not shown on the users list. it goes to the joomla users manager list.

but if i create the user using the joomla user manager clicking USERS>USER MANAGER>ADD NEW USER then the new user appear on both users list.

What i want is to create the users using the COMPONENT > COMMUNITY BUILDER >USER MANAGEMENT > and see all of then on the CB users list.

Can anibody helpe!!!! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #235114 by HelloShell
Replied by HelloShell on topic NEW USER PROBLEM

when i create a new user clicking on the (new) button to add a new user trhought CB, automatically the user is created but it is not shown on the users list. it goes to the joomla users manager list.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to here, when they create a new user from the front end or the backend? Did you disable the Joomla core login/registration module and publish the cb login module? And turn off Joomla core registration? Slide #14 here: www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/11...-builder-quick-start
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by HelloShell.

• lucasfoss
  • lucasfoss
11 years 3 days ago #235355 by lucasfoss
Replied by lucasfoss on topic NEW USER PROBLEM
Hello, sorry, the problem is when i create from the CB backend a new user it is not shown on the cb users list, i goes to the Normal Joomla users list, so but if i create the user from the normal joomla users manager its shown on both list ( CB Users and Joomla user manager List)

I hope i explane better this time.

11 years 3 days ago #235357 by HelloShell
Replied by HelloShell on topic NEW USER PROBLEM
I believe CB works through the user manager menu in the CB component menu only. Page 21 of the Installation PDF warns against using the Core User Management features at risk of desyncing the database:

Note: Once CB is in operation the default Joomla/Mambo Site User Manager menu items
from the administration panel should no longer be used (or at least it should be used with
extreme caution since it may desynchronize the original CMS user table with the CB user
table). Using this will cause problems.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, lucasfoss

Moderators: beatnantkrileon