Skip to Content Skip to Menu

No where to add the field for a registered member to change their forum signature.

8 years 2 months ago #284298 by GODpleasers
No where to add the field for a registered member to change their forum signature.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #284367 by GODpleasers

nant wrote: CB Primer addresses this.

Where is CB primer Ill look at it, but the forums field type doesn't even show up when you got to add the field in the type selection menu.

Also the forums tab does not show up in the tab selection menu when you add the field.

Also we notice their is no forums tab menu when they edit their profile.

GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by GODpleasers.

8 years 2 months ago #284368 by GODpleasers
Ok found the CB primer book and reading it but can you please clue me in to what page it is addressed on?

• nant
  • nant
8 years 2 months ago #284374 by nant

GODpleasers wrote: Ok found the CB primer book and reading it but can you please clue me in to what page it is addressed on?

Chapter 8 -> CB Forums plugin section.

8 years 2 months ago #284615 by GODpleasers

nant wrote:

GODpleasers wrote: Ok found the CB primer book and reading it but can you please clue me in to what page it is addressed on?

Chapter 8 -> CB Forums plugin section.

Great figured the signature, and personal text out. Now can you give please give me a lead on how to do the preferred Message Ordering setting?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon