Skip to Content Skip to Menu

K2 Author image from CB?

• claesbas
  • claesbas
8 years 1 month ago #285417 by claesbas
K2 Author image from CB? was created by claesbas
Im trying to set the K2 Author picture to use CBs profile picture.

I follow these instruction found in this link: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/224309-cb-avatar-integrate-in-k2

Navigate to K2 > Parameters > Layout & Views and ensure "Image (avatar)" is set to "Show". Then in K2 > Parameters > Advanced ensure "Community Builder integration for avatar, user names and user pages" is set to "Enabled". As far as I am aware that's all that's needed.

Im using K2 2.7.1 (latest for today 2016-09-05) but I do not have this setting:Community Builder integration for avatar, user names and user pages

Is this removed by K2 or is there some plugin to get this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 1 month ago #285456 by nant
Replied by nant on topic K2 Author image from CB?

claesbas wrote: Im trying to set the K2 Author picture to use CBs profile picture.

I follow these instruction found in this link: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/224309-cb-avatar-integrate-in-k2

Navigate to K2 > Parameters > Layout & Views and ensure "Image (avatar)" is set to "Show". Then in K2 > Parameters > Advanced ensure "Community Builder integration for avatar, user names and user pages" is set to "Enabled". As far as I am aware that's all that's needed.

Im using K2 2.7.1 (latest for today 2016-09-05) but I do not have this setting:Community Builder integration for avatar, user names and user pages

Is this removed by K2 or is there some plugin to get this ?

The K2 folks have basically dropped this integration - suggest you post on their forums asking that it be broght back.

[Mod note: moved out of potential bugs area]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon