Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error 404 in latest versions when logging in

8 years 1 month ago #285797 by tsuzuki_dreams
Error 404 in latest versions when logging in was created by tsuzuki_dreams
I just installed Community Builders on my sight and when I click the login or register button on the front end I get an error 404 page not found. I found other entries on the forum suggesting this is a bug but nothing about how to fix it aside from uninstalling Community builder. Is there a fix for this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 1 month ago #285832 by nant

tsuzuki_dreams wrote: I just installed Community Builders on my sight and when I click the login or register button on the front end I get an error 404 page not found. I found other entries on the forum suggesting this is a bug but nothing about how to fix it aside from uninstalling Community builder. Is there a fix for this problem?

[mod note: moved out of potential bug area - not following bug posting guidlines]

Not a bug.
When you install Community Builder you need to follow the getting started articles - suggest you also download and read the (also free) CB Primer Book.

I do not know what version of CB you installed, nor what version of Joomla you are using, nor what configuration you have,
I cannot replicate on a clean install and our demo site is working just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon