Skip to Content Skip to Menu

authorize.net checking account payment?

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #277497 by gilbertstudios
authorize.net checking account payment? was created by gilbertstudios
Hello, i'm setting up a new site using CB and CBsubs.
(CB 2.0.13 on Joomla! 3.4.8)

We use authorize.net for our payment processing.

I can see how to select the various credit card options, but how do we also provide the ability to pay via checking account (through Authorize.net)?

i know it is available through their system, but how do we set it up within the CBSubs system?

Thank you,
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by beat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 8 months ago #277519 by beat
Replied by beat on topic authorize.net checking account payment?

gilbertstudios wrote: Hello, i'm setting up a new site using CB and CBsubs.
(CB 2.0.13 on Joomla! 3.4.8)

We use authorize.net for our payment processing.

I can see how to select the various credit card options, but how do we also provide the ability to pay via checking account (through Authorize.net)?

i know it is available through their system, but how do we set it up within the CBSubs system?

Thank you,

CBSubs does not implement payment by E-check method with AIM of Authorize-net.

Once we implement CIM method of Authorize.net, it should be supported (no ETA at this time as the demand is not very high for this feature).

In the mean time, you could use other gateways for e-checks, like Paypal or 2Checkout, in locations where available.

Implementing it sooner and in AIM is possible if you have a developer at hand that could do it for you.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 8 months ago #277769 by gilbertstudios
Replied by gilbertstudios on topic authorize.net checking account payment?
thank you for your reply!

i've presented these other options to my client, and yet she is very upset that this is not something already available.

i too am a bit surprised that this isn't available through authorize.net as it's something that is already available through their service (with other platforms and software apparently).

What can we do now to make this happen?

What kind of a developer can I find to help make this?
What kind of developer would we need? PHP? ...something else?
What would be a good price to hire someone?

Can you provide any leads or recommendations on how we can get this working (cost-effectively)?

Would it be helpful to reach out to authorize.net specifically?

I very much appreciate all your time and help figuring this out.

I would be willing to hire and pay a developer to add this feature, if i knew it would work and my client would be satisfied.

I'm sure it would be of great benefit to other users of CBSubs, if this is something we can add to the service.

Thanks again.

8 years 8 months ago #277946 by gilbertstudios
any thoughts? anyone else interested in this being developed?

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #278364 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic authorize.net checking account payment?
We don't have anyone to recommend, sorry. It is a planned feature as Beat said, but as to when is the question. We've more pressing bugs to deal with before we can begin reviewing new features at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #278486 by gilbertstudios
thank you for your reply. (and yet, this isn't what i was hoping to hear, of course.)

Beat said that it would be possible, if i had a developer at hand to do it.

where can i learn more about that?

what kind of developer is needed?

how could i get this developed, as Beat suggested?

thanks again,

Moderators: beatnantkrileon