Skip to Content Skip to Menu

authorize.net checking account payment?

8 years 5 months ago #281110 by gilbertstudios
Replied by gilbertstudios on topic authorize.net checking account payment?
hello,

i still need help with this item. ...sorry for bugging you, but it's still something i need to solve for my client....

this is something you apparently already support using the paypal and 2Checkout plugins / payment gateways... i was really hoping you (or someone) could help develop it for authorize.net as well.

in his first reply, Beat mentioned it would be possible if we had a developer who could do it.

I would love to find a developer who could help do this, or of course, if your team decided to do it directly.

Thank you for your help adding this feature to CB Subs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #281971 by gilbertstudios
are there any developers out there who could accomplish this?

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #281977 by beat
Replied by beat on topic authorize.net checking account payment?
As said, I would recommend asking for developing a new authorize.net SIM payment gatway (not starting from our authorize.net AIM payment gateway).

If you implement E-check into AIM, you will still be subject to (each couple of years more stringent) PCI-DSS compliance and audits.

Authorize.net SIM, now refered as "Payment Form" has an integration guide here:
developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/

It supports both credit-cards and E-checks, and does not require PCI-DSS audits of your server and business.

There is a developer who is not affiliated with us that develops CBSubs payment gateways. You could certainly ask for a quote for a complete Authorize.net SIM gateway with credit-cards and E-check support (and possibly any payment method SIM supports, as it's easy since it's all hosted at authorize.net):
www.joomla-payment-gateways.osdcs.com/index.php?option=com_digistore&controller=digistoreProducts&task=list&cid []=12&Itemid=52

This is not a recommendation, as I didn't review nor security-reviewed their gateways, but as you asked, that's one that develops CBSubs gatways.

Hope this helps :) Please let us know in the future here if you decided to go with him and how it went.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: gilbertstudios

8 years 4 months ago #282048 by gilbertstudios
i will look into that. thank you,

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #282129 by beat
Replied by beat on topic authorize.net checking account payment?
Great! Please let us know in the future here how it went.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon