Skip to Content Skip to Menu

ARB expired, how to proceed in CBsubs?

• ThePiston
  • ThePiston
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #279721 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic ARB expired, how to proceed in CBsubs?
I think it would be helpful to have some sort of message in the area where Silent Post is displayed in CBsubs that says whether or not the Silent Post URL is working or not - similar to how Acymailing will tell you the last reported connection details of their cron. It is really important that this is working and there's really no way to tell until well after there's a problem. Plus, a lot of us are using things like RSfirewall or Cloudflare which can interfere.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by ThePiston.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 4 months ago #281996 by beat

ThePiston wrote: I think it would be helpful to have some sort of message in the area where Silent Post is displayed in CBsubs that says whether or not the Silent Post URL is working or not - similar to how Acymailing will tell you the last reported connection details of their cron. It is really important that this is working and there's really no way to tell until well after there's a problem. Plus, a lot of us are using things like RSfirewall or Cloudflare which can interfere.

That's a nice feature proposal. Wrote it down as #5986

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon