• nbora
  • nbora
7 years 11 months ago #288026 by nbora
I have 4 plans in my site.

1. Affiliate $75
2. Affiliate Bundle $225
3. Professional $50
4. Professional Bundle $200

I have calendar year subscriptions that start Jan 1 and end Dec 31 of each year and I want users to be able to select from any of the plans each year.

However, I am having trouble with users who have previously upgraded to a different plan. When they renew they want to select a plan they previously had. For example

2014 Affiliate Member
2015 Upgraded to Professional Member Bundle
2016- user wants to select Affiliate member again but cannot see this in the upgrade possibilities

Please see attached screenshot of one user who can see all plans and other user who cannot see plan that they had previously upgraded from.

Thanks

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago #288104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscribing to plan previously upgraded from
Edit your Affiliate plan and under Workflows set "Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive" to "No" then see if the plan shows up.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon