Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] URL

• wjgadmin
  • wjgadmin
6 years 7 months ago #302364 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic URL
thank you very much for the post. unfortunately that didn't work, i believe I had already tried that as well. also i am going to pm you the server code so you can see it. there is no reason that this shouldn't work just like my other shopping cart because the variables are the same.
would you like for me to pm you credentials also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302399 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic URL
My guess is the HTTP request is failing for whatever reason. Will add code to CBSubs URL to output HTTP request errors to the History Log so you'll be able to see why the HTTP request failed for next build.

I've installed a new build of CBSubs URL and tested your usage. It's sending the HTTP request perfectly fine, but the script you're sending an HTTP request to is responding with a 500 internal server error. So there's an error in your script. You can review the error output of CBSubs URL within CBSubs > History Log.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• wjgadmin
  • wjgadmin
6 years 7 months ago #302573 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic URL
I’ve finally resolved the issue. Our server was fine, however the issue was simply the date format that was being provided by CBSubs (yyyy/mm/dd) and the server was expecting yyyy-mm-dd. It was a simple fix by altering the CB date format in the CB configuration. Please mark as resolved.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon