Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Payments not working

• RFrazier
  • RFrazier
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #302540 by RFrazier
Replied by RFrazier on topic Payments not working
I have looked all the server settings and TLS 1.2 is working. I deleted the plans and recreated the plans and its still giving me the popup window. with the code that is pasted below. All cbsubs software is up to date. What should I do?

<table class="table">
<caption>Your membership for payment:</caption>
<thead>
<tr>
<th scope="col" class="cbregBaItdescription">
Item </th>
<th scope="col" class="cbregBaItrate">
Price </th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="cbregBasketItemLine">
<td class="cbregBasketItemLine cbregBaItdescription" title="Item">
Subscription Plan: Shepherd for rafrazier@protonmail.com
<td class="cbregBasketItemLine cbregBaItrate" title="Price">
<span class="cbregRate"><span class="cbregPriceCur"><span class="cbregPcur">USD</span>&nbsp;<span class="cbregPint cbregPintwCts">4</span><span class="cbregPsep">.</span><span class="cbregPcts">00</span></span></span><span class="cbregFor"> per </span><span class="cbregTimeframe">month</span> </td>
</tr>
</tbody>
<tfoot>
<tr class="cbregBasketTotalizerLine cbregBaItFLinegrandtotal">
<td class="cbregBaItFColdescription" title="Item">
Total per payment </td>
<td class="cbregBaItFColrate" title="Price">
<span class="cbregPriceCur"><span class="cbregPcur">USD</span>&nbsp;<span class="cbregPint cbregPintwCts">4</span><span class="cbregPsep">.</span><span class="cbregPcts">00</span></span> </td>
</tr>
</tfoot>
</table>
This field is required!

When i don't put any info in the fields on the payment page and hit pay it still gives the popup //
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by RFrazier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #302550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payments not working
I've no idea what you're seeing based off the HTML copied to a post. Please attach a screenshot. If your browser screenshot feature isn't working then press print screen and paste into a paint program, save as png or jpg, then attach. There should be no popups beyond the confirmation payment slip when using the offline gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• RFrazier
  • RFrazier
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #302554 by RFrazier
here is a video. the payment credentials are not there but it does it even when they are. Hope this helps.

If you need site access where would i post the credentials in private?

Is this a problem that I need to pay for support?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by RFrazier. Reason: update

• beat
  • beat
6 years 7 months ago #302634 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Payments not working
Ok, those videos helped to understand the issue.

Most probably the old validation code for the credit-card forms used in CBSubs Authorize.net (in real and simulation test-mode) only is interfering with other Javascript or CSS on your page.

I will quickly rewrite the validation code to use same new modern one used throughout CB and that obviously works on your site and then release it as a nightly asap.

That said, if this was just to test CBSubs and you don't plan to use authorize.net real payment processor (AIM requires your server and site to be PCI compliant and audited, so not really a recommended choice) but any other payment processor will not have this issue. So it should not be a show-stopper in that case.

I will reply here when a new CBSubs nightly is ready for download with that issue fixed, hopefully in next days.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• RFrazier
  • RFrazier
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #302635 by RFrazier
Thank you, I plan on using AIM/Authorize.net on my site. My server and site are pcidss compliant and have had recent scans, and scan every 90 days. Look forward to the release of the code. Do you know when you will release the patch? Thanks again.

• RFrazier
  • RFrazier
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #302695 by RFrazier
Replied by RFrazier on topic (Solved) Payments not working
Looks like the latest download took care of my problem. Thanks very much for your fast response.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon