Skip to Content Skip to Menu

blank registration page

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 5 months ago #226571 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic blank registration page

2. the profile is not formated .. like the attached image. public $live_site = '';

That's just the CB Menu, is all of profile not styled? or is just the CB Menu not styled? Please switch to default Joomla template and see if issue persists if all of CB isn't styled.

1. but the first issue is urgent, need to activate the registration asap, I only got this php warning:
[03-May-2013 22:41:59] PHP Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxx/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 64

You need to contact your host, they've disabled ini_set function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #226576 by BeautifulminD
Replied by BeautifulminD on topic blank registration page
2. I've switched template to defual joomla template, but still same.

1. replaced ini_set() to @ini_set(), that solved the warning issue.

my php.ini contains:

register_globals=Off
safe_mode=Off
allow_url_fopen=Off
allow_url_include=Off
disable_functions=show_source, system, shell_exec, passthru, exec, phpinfo, popen, proc_open
open_basedir=/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx:/tmp::/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/tmp:/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/logs
disabled_funcions=

main issue is that registration page is white blank, please check PM, I'm sending link to you

11 years 5 months ago #226603 by BeautifulminD
I've removed CB and reinstall, and profiles have been fixed.

but registration page is still blank, need support

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #226608 by BeautifulminD
"there is no error in the log, check your plugin, and its compatibility, or find a replacement", the server engineer said.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by BeautifulminD.

11 years 5 months ago #226619 by BeautifulminD
I took backup by akeeba, and transferred the site to my computer's localhost. The registration page worked normally in XAMPP / PHP Version 5.3.8 / ini_set disabled / safe_mode On

so what would be the problem, experts ...

which server sittings would effect both of registration page and "Forgot login" ?

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 5 months ago #226640 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic blank registration page

which server sittings would effect both of registration page and "Forgot login" ?

There's hundreds upon hundreds of server settings and any number of them could cause problems. In short, I don't know. Debug mode is enabled and error reporting is set to maximum yet no error is displayed. An error should at least be logged in your server error logs at this point.

It is certainly something server related, because you can't even reach the Joomla system information page. Try navigating to Site > System Information and you get a blank page there too. Please contact your host and have them check mod_security logs if mod_security is enabled and see if it's blocking your site. Also have them enable ini_set, phpinfo, and exec functions if disabled. Alternative is to switch to a better host.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeautifulminD

Moderators: beatnantkrileon