Skip to Content Skip to Menu

New User Sign Up Email to Admin

• bins
  • bins
9 years 11 months ago #253048 by bins
New User Sign Up Email to Admin was created by bins
I am trying to find where this email is designed - can anyone help?

At the moment, it is using the website name and email address, but the new users username!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 11 months ago #253113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin
Welcome and Pending emails can be configured within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
9 years 11 months ago #253143 by bins
Replied by bins on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin
Not the admin email!

I am using CBSubs - does that make a difference?

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #253158 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin

bins wrote: Not the admin email!

I am using CBSubs - does that make a difference?

Please paste a sample of what you are referring to as "admin email".

• bins
  • bins
9 years 11 months ago #253169 by bins
Replied by bins on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin
Apologies, I did not check on what my colleague told me!

Admin is receiving confirmation emails of new members. Part of the email uses the [DETAILS] as a substitution, however, when admin receives a copy, it does not show the members details, but the site registration email and from email name.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #253174 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin

bins wrote: Apologies, I did not check on what my colleague told me!

Admin is receiving confirmation emails of new members. Part of the email uses the [DETAILS] as a substitution, however, when admin receives a copy, it does not show the members details, but the site registration email and from email name.

I really need exact email contents to give you a complete answer.

Pending approval emails are sent to moderators based on the language string configuration in your language plugin.

If you install the English language plugin from here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-en/files

you can see the pending approval emails and the new user emails that are sent to moderators in the language.php file:

'UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_SUB' => 'ACTION REQUIRED! New user sign up request pending approval',
'UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_MSG' => "A new user has signed up at [SITEURL] and requires approval.\nThis email contains their details\n\nName - [NAME]\nE-mail - [EMAILADDRESS]\nUsername - [USERNAME]\n\n\nPlease do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for informational purposes only.\n",
'UE_REG_ADMIN_SUB' => 'New user sign up',
'UE_REG_ADMIN_MSG' => "A new user has signed up at [SITEURL]. at [SITEURL].\nThis email contains their details\n\nName - [NAME]\nE-mail - [EMAILADDRESS]\nUsername - [USERNAME]\n\n\nPlease do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only\n",

Moderators: beatnantkrileon