Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] login Re-direction incorrect

9 years 2 months ago #268148 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic login Re-direction incorrect
Hello Kyle,

Actually my login module is placed on the home page.Could that be the reason for this issue ?

Thanks
Pranay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #268156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic login Re-direction incorrect
No, logout is unable to redirect to the login page directly. There would have to be a redirect after the logout has already redirected to the home page. Try disabling CBSubs and CBs system plugin to see where you land after logout as both of those can intercept Joomla user pages and access denied pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #268238 by pranaydhruv
Hello Kyle,

Tried disabling both but now i get re-directed to the following URL:-

http://localhost/index.php?option=com_users&view=login

Thanks
Pranay

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #268242 by krileon
Ok, you're being sent to Joomla login by something then. CB is then intercepting it and sending you to CBs login. This is to prevent backdoor logins/registrations. Joomla menu item to CBs logout page (ensure it's CBs, not Joomlas) will always send to "index.php", which is the homepage. So some sort of access permission issue seams to be present on your homepage. I won't know what more to suggest without being able to review your install as it appears to be a configuration problem somewhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #268244 by pranaydhruv
Hello Kyle,

I have tried re-creating the CB logout menu. Home page access level is set to pubic too.

Thanks
Pranay

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #268246 by krileon
Disable 3rd party Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 as maybe a 3rd part extension is trying to do a redirect. I believe only 3rd party system, user, and authentication plugins can act on the logout behavior. Just be sure not to disable core Joomla as you could lock your self out.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon