Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#6665] PayPal Gateway

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 4 months ago #294695 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic PayPal Gateway
I tested and seems to be working (while ignoring the fields in the set up documentation that I couldn't find). However, the taxes are not appearing on PayPal (only total amount). I guess this would be something I call PayPal about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 4 months ago #294696 by cagoffice
Sorry for all of the posts. I contacted PayPal and they said the tax is something that needs to be connected on your end.

developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/payflow/integration-guide/#sending-a-simple-transaction-to-the-server

They sent me the link above along with "the exact variable that you’re looking for is “TAXAMT” .

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294709 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal Gateway
Are you using PayPal Standard, Advanced, or Pro. Please be sure to clarify which when posting support regarding PayPal as we provide all 3 and are all 3 different gateways and different implementations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 4 months ago #294710 by cagoffice
My apologies. We are using PRO.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294717 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal Gateway
Ok, thank you. I do see where we only pass the total and do not pass the tax as the total includes the tax. Is there a reason you need PayPal Pro to be given the tax value separate from the total?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
7 years 4 months ago #294720 by cagoffice
Yes the accountant needs to see it broken out as we are a not-for-profit association and these are important details that she needs to report on. This is something we could pull from CBSubs but looking to streamline the paper flow to her for simplicity sake. Currently, she is only looking at Moneris numbers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon