Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Payment plugin development for CBSUBS

• jhc9817
  • jhc9817
2 years 10 months ago #327543 by jhc9817
Payment plugin development for CBSUBS was created by jhc9817
Hello!

I need to develop a payment gateway for CBSUBS.  I saw plugin examples (PayPal and QuickPay) and found that these plugins generate a form with hidden elements, which then can be submitted by the post method. 

We don't need this form, our plugin needs to create a payment on the gateway and then generate a payment link. Then the user needs to be redirected to the payment gateway site using this link.

So, we want to generate such form (without any hidden elements):

<form action="https://gateway/payments/eb7c17878333f21f95d1f69f7389a42e">
<input type="image" src="button_img_file.jpg" />
</form>

How can I do this? Currently, I can't find such possibilities in the plugin code examples and documentation (cbsubs_devkit_gateways_1.0.pdf)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 10 months ago #327546 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment plugin development for CBSUBS
The CBSubs eWay payment gateway is an example of redirect based like you're needing. The form submits to CBSubs itself and then in handleOtherResult the $result of 'payment' IF check is where the link is generated from the basket details and the redirect takes place.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhc9817

• jhc9817
  • jhc9817
2 years 10 months ago #327579 by jhc9817
Replied by jhc9817 on topic Payment plugin development for CBSUBS
Hi! Does CBSUBS has the possibility to make a refund of subscription payment from the admin panel?

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 10 months ago #327583 by krileon
Yes, within CBSubs > Baskets you can issue refunds if the payment gateway used supports them (e.g. Stripe and PayPal both do).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhc9817

• jhc9817
  • jhc9817
2 years 9 months ago #327735 by jhc9817
Replied by jhc9817 on topic Payment plugin development for CBSUBS
Hi!

I discovered that when only one payment gateway is active in CBSUBS, it doesn't work. The error message can be:
"Payment basket does not login.
No suitable basket found."

If I then install and activate another gateway, the problem disappeared.

For example, if I install and activate both PayPal and QuickPay, both gateways work well. If I deactivate or delete one of the plugins, the remained plugin doesn't work.

Did you ever hear about this problem?

• krileon
  • krileon
2 years 9 months ago #327741 by krileon
Did you set the "Owner id" on the gateway and/or plan? That allows assigning specific gateways to specific plans, but if not all your plans have the same owner id the plan won't have a payment gateway associated with it. It should ideally just be left as 0 if not needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon