Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Huge issue with latest CBsubs build Version: 4.6.1+build.2022.12.19.15.29.48.dcd

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332122 by krileon
It shouldn't matter. Menu items and Itemid are not mandatory for URLs to work. I've multiple Joomla 4 installs where this is working perfectly fine.

Are you using any custom rewriting rules in htaccess? or a 3rd party SEO extension to rewrite URLs? Is Joomla's redirect component in use and are you redirecting any URLs? It doesn't make any sense for it to go to users profile unless being redirected or all the GET data was completely lost to CB.

It's possible it's Joomla's language plugin. Turn off Joomla's language plugin and see if that fixes it. It does some goofy URL altering behavior to add language tags to URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332124 by krileon
Checked Joomla's "System - Language Filter" on my test installs and doesn't seam to cause any problems in my tests. Additionally those gateway buttons absolutely should have an Itemid if you've configured the CBSubs menu item. They specifically use the "Basket payment form page" endpoint.

Looks like &lang=fr is in the URLs though. Did you only create them for English? Suggest setting those menu items to all languages. It's possible the language filtering on the menu item itself is why Itemid is missing for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
1 year 9 months ago #332127 by activha
We have the same behavior on the devel website which is on Nginx on a new server and the prod which is on Apache/htaccess on another server.

There is no 3rd party SEO extension to rewrite URLS and I tried with deactivating Joomla and Akeeba Admin tools redirect plugins : same result.

I also tried to turn off all languages plugins without success neither. Tried also by deactivating JSiteMap and Google Structured Data without success.

What is strange is that the redirection is not made to the profile page which is /profil/ but to the page /component/comprofiler/?

I have set the menus to all languages and the "Basket payment form page" endpoint is created.

This behavior is new to joomla 4 and never happened on 3

I also noticed that unsubscribing on plans did the same result. Only redirecting to the component page.

Dont really know where to search now ?

• activha
  • activha
1 year 9 months ago #332129 by activha
Using the debug I noticed that the redirection is always like this :

$_GET

Code:
array:6 [ "user" => "57" "option" => "com_comprofiler" "view" => "page" "id" => "16" "Itemid" => 2154 "task" => "page" ]
$_POST
Code:
array:6 [ "user" => "57" "cbpact" => "unsubscribe" "cbpplan" => "24" "cbpsubscriptionid" => array:1 [ 24 => "24,4289" ] "cbpcbregRenew" => "Désinscription…" "5d3f3ac72cc5dc8969c5a5cf5fc9025c" => "1"

The itemid 2154 is the one of the home page
Really strange...

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #332130 by krileon
I don't know what else to suggest. I'm unable to reproduce this behavior. Is this a migrated install or a fresh install? If migrated I suppose there's some things that may have went wrong during migration. Try creating a new menu item that wasn't migrated to the CBSubs "Basket payment form page" endpoint and see if the payment buttons are then working.

Do you have an install that is internet accessible with this issue? If so please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by krileon.

• activha
  • activha
1 year 9 months ago #332131 by activha
The menu items were not migrated, they were created after migration of both sites to joomla 4.2
I will PM access to both websites

Moderators: beatnantkrileon