Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with new server

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #332166 by sereniteam
Problem with new server was created by sereniteam
We are currently testing a new server before upgrading Joomla 4. First we installed php 8.1 and apache last version with a Mariadb last version. When uploading our web site everything was fine but then It tooks minutes to set the pages. It took also minutes after entering id and password from the back-end side. But the two authenticator time is over and It don't let us access to the backend. 

After investigations when the home page is loaded a request is send to joomlapolis but the key is not ok
joomlapolis reject the request and the server send  others request 

What is your opinion ? 

Here is the link to the  ctasante.com/j3/

(Ctasante.com is a testing domaine's name for monbilansportsante.fr ) 

SereniTeam
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by sereniteam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332169 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with new server
There are no Joomlapolis callbacks on frontend. Backend will to check for updates, if enabled, and check for latest news, if enabled. Both should timeout if the request is blocked or fails. This can't prevent backend login as it doesn't happen during login, but on the control panel page of your backend. If you've a Firewall of some kind configured on your server then be sure it's not blocking outbound requests. You can also try disabling CB entirely in the _extensions database and see if that fixes it to confirm CB is causing your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #332170 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Problem with new server
The thing is that page are long to charge but when clicking on "Accès pro" up right menu that should direct to the cb login then I've got a forbidden page.

Is that of any explication ?

By the way do you know if it is possible to disable   _extensions CB via a sql command ? 

SereniTeam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago #332171 by sereniteam
Hello 

I ve download the site on local via MAMP PRO and run it under PHP 808. I don't have any problem and when implementing it to our new server things are going wrong as you can see it on the previous link. 

What should be your priority ? Do you think there is any reason for investigating in the compenent ? Or do you think It could have some default in the seting of the new server? Do you know where we can check all the (pre)requist ( I mean all the repositories of PHP or anything else that can be part of this situation ) ? 

SereniTeam

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with new server
Given Joomla is throwing a "Component not found" error I'd say there's something wrong with your site when you updated the server environment. Contact your host if this issue is only present on your live server as could be a server configuration problem (e.g. issue in php.ini due to you updating php). Review server error logs to see if any fatal errors are being thrown. I cannot help you with server related problems, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #332182 by sereniteam
  We re-installed our host server and have a perfect joomla 3.10 clean from scratch. Then We installed akeeba brand new and set the JPA file in the back-up.
Before restoring it the joomla installed works fine without any delay. When restoring it we got a full of quesries that make the site unaccissible.

Do you have any clue ?

Nota : To test the new server we use a different domain's name ctasante.com instead of monbilansportsante.fr on our live website 

I therefore created a new key on joomlapolis website 

ctasante.com/

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon