Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem with new server

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago #332183 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Problem with new server
As afr as we investigated site is becoming very slow since we activate CB plugin and is running well as soon as we desactivated CB plugin. Execpt that we can not access to any other page due to default authentification. So problem appears as it is coming from those plugin. 

Have you ever have such problem ( UBUNTU 20.04 ) 

SereniTeam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 9 months ago #332184 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with new server
It looks like your server is blocking the update checker HTTP call. Check your firewall settings and allow the connection or turn off CBs update checker and news module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

• sereniteam
  • sereniteam
1 year 9 months ago #332347 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Problem with new server
Solved

Problems came from our proxi that forbids the ties with CB
Many Thanks

SereniTeam
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon