Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Privacy plugin

• Mandig
  • Mandig
15 years 1 month ago #110781 by Mandig
CB Privacy plugin was created by Mandig
Hi,

I know that I'm able to hide the front-end edit through CB privacy plugin but is it possible to hide tabs names too ?

I tried to use it but if I set the CB privacy plugin in "no front-ed edit at all" mode I can see the tabs names anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mandig
  • Mandig
15 years 1 month ago #110880 by Mandig
Replied by Mandig on topic Re:CB Privacy plugin
I really need some help.... pleeeeeeaaase :ohmy:

• Mandig
  • Mandig
15 years 1 month ago #111006 by Mandig
Come on, how can I hide the front-end tab titles ?

I know that someone out there is able to help me.

Please !

• beat
  • beat
15 years 1 month ago #111029 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Privacy plugin
Very surprising indeed... When I tested long ago, it did hide, unless there was a text to be displayed.

We will need to try to reproduce this.

Did anyone else have this problem ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 1 month ago #111033 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Privacy plugin
Was not able to reproduce. The tab hid entirely as designed to do so. Are you trying to hide a tab created through a plugin or a tab created from Tab Management? Does the tab involve JS that could possibly re-create the tab? Are you using latest release of CB Privacy plugin on CB 1.2.1?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Mandig
  • Mandig
15 years 1 month ago #111060 by Mandig
Beat and Krileon,

thanks for your replies.

In order to answer to your questions please note the following:
    1° I'm using the latest CB Privacy plugin release on CB 1.2.1
    2° I'm trying tro hide several tabs so, for example, there is a new tab that I've created to show the right profile title using substitutions and following Krileon's instruction but there is also a tab that I'd like to hide which is related to a plugin (my events plugin)

As result: all the tabs I'm trying to hide which are related to a plugin are pefectly and normally visible while the other tabs that are related to a brand new tab created by me are completely hide except the title.

If you have any idea please let me know. Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon