Skip to Content Skip to Menu

google maps multipage CB geocoder plugin issue

14 years 3 months ago #136514 by DominoWebFX
Replied by DominoWebFX on topic Re:google maps multipage CB geocoder plugin issue
Another question. Does anyone know how to specify a speicif marker for each category?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #136515 by DominoWebFX
Replied by DominoWebFX on topic Re:google maps multipage CB geocoder plugin issue
DominoWebFX wrote:

Ok, answered own question for a second time now. I had to input a User Category Icon Number on the CB tab in the Google Maps Multipage configuration. Now just have to figure out how to get the rest of markers off of there B)

I should just keep asking more questions here LoL. I renamed the file extended.xml.php (located in /components/com_google_maps_vision) to extendedORG.xml.php and it removed the Mystic Places markers from the map.

14 years 3 months ago #136518 by DominoWebFX
Ok, another issue :ohmy: It seems I have to save the Google Maps Multipage configuration everytime someone updates their info in order for it to appear on the map. Any ideas?

Post edited by: DominoWebFX, at: 2010/06/25 05:06

14 years 3 months ago #136519 by DominoWebFX
Ok, the file /components/com_google_maps_vision/google_maps_vision.php talks about DynamicXML so this is where the setting has to be set. But I don't see anywhere in the GUI where it can be set. You can view the DynamicXML on the URL tab, and the code is there after it's updated, but I can't seem to figure out where to set the flag. Must be a tard.

Anyone have any ideas?

14 years 3 months ago #136520 by DominoWebFX
Damn. Really cool Extension but not well designed. Under the View tab the XML tab is hidden by default. Enable it and turn the Dynamic XML Creation to Yes.

Geeze, sorry for all the posts, but hopefully it will help someone else out.

Hopefully this extension will be built for 1.5 Native. I'm a Domino developer, guess I'm gonna have to become a MYSQL/PHP developer LoL.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon