Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Conditional Fields Plugin

• heyai
  • heyai
14 years 3 months ago #137962 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re:Conditional Fields Plugin
bluebox wrote:

I bought this very same conditional fields plugin from Joomlaaa.com for $30 and it installed and worked fine with the conditional fields I added to the CB1.21 registration form. Then I upgraded to CB1.22 and had to reinstall it according to the CB upgrades and plugins re-installation instructions but It wouldn't install. On every attempt I get this error message.

"Upload showPlugins - Failed
Plugin version (1.0 Stable) different from Community Builder version (1.2.2)"

I'm not a PHP programmer and have no idea how to get this plugin to work with CB1.22. The developer site has no support forum or contact information. Does anyone have the slightest idea how to make the cb conditions plugin work with CB1.22? Much appreciated.

Doesn't seem to be the same as the one from www.angekdesign.com.au . If they don't offer a version for CB 1.2.2+ you should demand your money back.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bluebox
  • bluebox
14 years 3 months ago #138088 by bluebox
Replied by bluebox on topic Re:Conditional Fields Plugin
heyai wrote:

bluebox wrote:

I bought this very same conditional fields plugin from Joomlaaa.com for $30 and it installed and worked fine with the conditional fields I added to the CB1.21 registration form. Then I upgraded to CB1.22 and had to reinstall it according to the CB upgrades and plugins re-installation instructions but It wouldn't install. On every attempt I get this error message.

"Upload showPlugins - Failed
Plugin version (1.0 Stable) different from Community Builder version (1.2.2)"

I'm not a PHP programmer and have no idea how to get this plugin to work with CB1.22. The developer site has no support forum or contact information. Does anyone have the slightest idea how to make the cb conditions plugin work with CB1.22? Much appreciated.

Doesn't seem to be the same as the one from www.angekdesign.com.au . If they don't offer a version for CB 1.2.2+ you should demand your money back.

I absolute like and need what your plugin does with the country and state dependent dropdown fields, but I also need other dependent fields.

For example I have people register on my site as high school student, college student, employers, or other.
If they register as college student, I would then have dependent form fields appear to type or select the name of their college and graduation year. ANGEK CB plugin doesn't do that as far as I can see. Am I wrong? or is there a way to tweak the plugin to make this happen. I really love that it works with CB 1.22 and cost only $6.

Can you let me know if this plugin can can do additional dependent fields in addition to country and state.

Much appreciated my friend.

• heyai
  • heyai
14 years 3 months ago #138127 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re:Conditional Fields Plugin
No it doesn't do it unless you edit the plugin. You really should complain to the creator of your plugin.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

• bluebox
  • bluebox
14 years 3 months ago #138231 by bluebox
Replied by bluebox on topic Re:Conditional Fields Plugin
heyai wrote:

No it doesn't do it unless you edit the plugin. You really should complain to the creator of your plugin.

I'm already on it. These Joomlaaa.com guys seem to have a history of shady stuff going on in terms of customer service. The CB team really need to get features like this implemented very soon into community builder to put people like Joomlaaa.com out of business. I did read the post from Krileon about conditional fields being standard in CB 2.0 release. Can't wait for the day.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon