Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Anjel Integration

• emagin
  • emagin
18 years 6 months ago #10310 by emagin
Replied by emagin on topic Re:Anjel Integration
I am also very interested in seeing something on this. I will contact the Anjel developer to see if they can post in here.

I've read some issues with Yanc, and I personally like the Anjel workflow and GUI better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• schmalls
  • schmalls
18 years 6 months ago #10360 by schmalls
Replied by schmalls on topic Re:Anjel Integration
I am just finding it hard to get time to work on ANJEL. If there is anybody with good programming skills who would like to lead the development of a community builder plugin, I would be more than happy to give them everything they need to get started.

I have been setting different dates to work on it, but something always comes up. So if no one comes along, it is looking more and more like June before I am able to add any new functionality (which is about 8 months since the last feature release).

-Schmalls

Post edited by: schmalls, at: 2006/04/15 21:55

• ben_emo
  • ben_emo
18 years 6 months ago #10542 by ben_emo
Replied by ben_emo on topic Re:Anjel Integration
Hey all,

I have knocked up a version of a Community Builder / Anjel plugin which seems to work well! I've tested it on CB 1.0.RC2, Anjel 0.6.1 and Joomla 1.0.8 and seems ok here - though I'd love for some others to test it out as it's so easy to miss bugs, especially with all the different ways you can use CB/Anjel..

It's based on the YANC plugin by beat / joomlapolis, I've just hacked that one up to work with Anjel basically - although I have added a new option in the admin side..

It's up on Joomlaforge:
forge.joomla.org/sf/sfmain/do/viewProject/projects.anjel-cb

Please post bugs/feature requests to the tracker there. It's the first project I've setup on Joomlaforge so please let me know if things there aren't working quite right..

Homepage for this project to come.. We use Joomla and open-source stuff on the projects we do where I work and are hoping to give something ( however small! ) back to the community..

Cheers!
Ben.

Post edited by: ben_emo, at: 2006/04/18 08:56

• emagin
  • emagin
18 years 6 months ago #10543 by emagin
Replied by emagin on topic Re:Anjel Integration
Cool, thanks for doing that.
I'll check it out, as Anjel is very good.
I noticed on the joomla extensions list that someone said it's not working in 1.07-1.08 any longer.
extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,171/Itemid,35/

Have you had a chance to run it on a 1.08 install?

I'll test in next couple days and report here and in the sourceforge forum. You may want to set up a bugs / help thread in there rather than just general discussion.

• ben_emo
  • ben_emo
18 years 6 months ago #10544 by ben_emo
Replied by ben_emo on topic Re:Anjel Integration
Cheers..

Yes I've done all the development for this on Joomla 1.0.8, can't say I saw any bugs affecting Anjel/Joomla.. But then again this was just a development site without any real usage so hard to be 100% sure..

Good idea on the help forum - done.. I appreciate any feedback you have on the component too!

18 years 6 months ago #10611 by penguinhead
Replied by penguinhead on topic Re:Anjel Integration
Great work on the CB integration. I am just testing it at the moment on my site (woolamaibeach.asn.au) and it looks great.

One question though. Is it possible to have the nesletter profile details appear under a tabed option like the setup for Articles, Blog, Forum etc in the profile section of this site? If so, how would I do this?

At present it only appears for me in the editable section of the profile on my site.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon