Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Noah Classified My Ads Plugin

• cazalot
  • cazalot
16 years 11 months ago #49012 by cazalot
Replied by cazalot on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
Hi;

I'm getting these errors Under user profiles:

Notice: Undefined variable: CatList in /var/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_noahmyads/noah_myads.php on line 232

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/includes/joomla.php on line 2139

Notice: Undefined variable: return in /var/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_noahmyads/noah_myads.php on line 417

Am I not installing something,
Running Joomla 1.13 CB 1.1 ** for got to add in that I'm using Noah1.0 Beta_4

I have a few other things installed but I don't think they would have anything to do with it.
Let me know if you need more info.:whistle:

Any ideas?:huh:

Post edited by: cazalot, at: 2007/10/30 17:08

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crxvfr
  • crxvfr
16 years 10 months ago #51474 by crxvfr
Replied by crxvfr on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
Does the plugin still work at all? Display any ads on the tab?

Errors for me since cb upgrade but mine says:

[code:1]Notice: Undefined variable: return in yadayada/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_noahmyads/noah_myads.php on line 260

Notice: Undefined variable: CatList in yadayada/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_noahmyads/noah_myads.php on line 262[/code:1]

joomla 1.0.13
cb 1.1

• crxvfr
  • crxvfr
16 years 10 months ago #51475 by crxvfr
Replied by crxvfr on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
brett.hooker wrote:

I found that opening the My Ads plugin in the Tab Manager just once and then saving it brought the tab to life.

It's probably saving the settings after it is opened and saved once.

YIKES!!!!
I tried this and got:

Notice: Undefined index: params in yadayada/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 2702

Notice: Undefined variable: this in yadayada/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined property: in yadayada/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined property: in yadayada/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined variable: this in yadayada/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 129

Site Debug mode: CB redirection without empty output

During it's normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global joomla/mambo config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.

I also noticed that none of the parameters in the xml file are showing up. Now I'm really confused.

Post edited by: crxvfr, at: 2007/11/30 23:20

• all3njg
  • all3njg
16 years 7 months ago #59355 by all3njg
Replied by all3njg on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
im getiing

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thero21/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 2131

at the top of the profiles...

its only when i enable the ads

Moderators: beatnantkrileon