Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Noah Classified My Ads Plugin

• barnett
  • barnett
18 years 5 days ago #22688 by barnett
Replied by barnett on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
stefanhagglund wrote:

Greetings!

In my Internet Explorer browser on Windows, the alternating colours on each table row turns out black on each row. However in Firefox also on Windows they are nicely presented as white and grey as intended.

Any suggestions on a remedy?

Best Regards

//SH

Do you have an example you can post?

In the Administrator end of Joomla go to:

components -> Community Builder -> Tab Manager

then open the "My Ads" tab and edit the color settings.

I'd suggest trying a 6 digit hexadecimal color rather than a three. Ex: #CCCCCC rather than #CCC

-barnett

Coming Soon: www.contemplatejoomla.com/ - Smart Components, Modules, and Plugins

Coming Soon: www.contemplatedesign.com/ - Smart Joomla Template Designs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• barnett
  • barnett
18 years 5 days ago #22689 by barnett
I noticed the same black screen when I pulled up IE and fixing the color values to six digits worked for me.

-barnett

Coming Soon: www.contemplatejoomla.com/ - Smart Components, Modules, and Plugins

• xml3000
  • xml3000
18 years 3 days ago #22802 by xml3000
Replied by xml3000 on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
how that to solve?

how that to solve?

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /var/www/vhosts/insofti.com.br/subdomains/joomla/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_noahmyads/noah_myads.php on line 253

Notice: Undefined variable: return in /var/www/vhosts/insofti.com.br/subdomains/joomla/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_noahmyads/noah_myads.php on line 417:ohmy: :(

joomla 1.11
CB RC2

• barnett
  • barnett
18 years 3 days ago #22822 by barnett
@xml3000:

on line #253 try changing this:

[code:1]
$CatList .= mosHTML::treeSelectList( &$viewcats, $src_id, $preload, 'noahmyads_category', 'class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="document.CatSort.submit();"', 'value', 'text', $selected );
[/code:1]

to this:
[code:1]
$CatList .= mosHTML::treeSelectList( $viewcats, $src_id, $preload, 'noahmyads_category', 'class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="document.CatSort.submit();"', 'value', 'text', $selected );
[/code:1]

also I'd suggest upgrading to CB 1.01 Stable

also try turning off the Show Category List and see if you still have the error.
-barnett

17 years 10 months ago #26012 by garyedwardjohnston
Replied by garyedwardjohnston on topic Re:Noah Classified My Ads Plugin
I noticed this post, and the code I need to add to the default language file, is probably the answer to my problems.

Could you be very specific on which language file I need to add this to and in what location in the file I should add it. I will muck it up if I do it trial and error.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a newbie.

Thanks,
Gary

PS Great component and plugin!

• barnett
  • barnett
17 years 10 months ago #26019 by barnett
garyedwardjohnston wrote:

I noticed this post, and the code I need to add to the default language file, is probably the answer to my problems.

Could you be very specific on which language file I need to add this to and in what location in the file I should add it. I will muck it up if I do it trial and error.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a newbie.

Thanks,
Gary

PS Great component and plugin!

CB Language File:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php

Insert after line:
defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Direct Access to this location is not allowed.' );

have fun.
-barnett

Moderators: beatnantkrileon