Skip to Content Skip to Menu

ListTab "Table Mod"

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 8 months ago #30330 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:ListTab
jr999 wrote:

My other standard (non-listtab) fields are not getting updated when I try to save changes. Don't see any errors.

Second, When I go to edit profile I get errors for each of my listtab fields like:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cb_listfield in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\patient\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.class.php(3196) : eval()'d code on line 1

These are both caused by the same thing. First of all, you can basically ignore the notice and just turn notices of when you go to production with your site (just edit php.ini). Alternatively this can be fixed by hacking CB core to ignore fields managed by listtab in the normal processing of field updates.

The cause for this is that CB tries to update the listtab fields also in the standard way, and fails. Do you have "modify core tables" set to true?

I cannot give you any off the self solution since I cannot test this myself at this point of time. However, what you can do is
-Go to forge.joomla.org and see a CB feature request submitted by me for disabling redirects when debug is turned on. Install this enhancement (forge is respondin slowly, so I cannot give you a direct link)
-turn debug on and try to update your profile
-check all SQL queries which update table comprifiler and try these with a query analyzer (or phpMyAdmin)
-post any error messages you receive here if you cannot sort it out yourself

mikko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 8 months ago #30336 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:ListTab
jr999 wrote:

Not sure if this is the proper thread still. I have joomla 1.0.11 with community builder 1.0.2. I have installed the latest (I think) listtab plugin and I am having 2 issues.

First, While the list tabs I have configured are working well. My other standard (non-listtab) fields are not getting updated when I try to save changes. Don't see any errors.

Second, When I go to edit profile I get errors for each of my listtab fields like:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cb_listfield in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\patient\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.class.php(3196) : eval()'d code on line 1

I saw this mentioned in an earlier post but no solution was given that I could see.

Try this one.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,13/id,26414/#26414

mikko

• dennisth19
  • dennisth19
17 years 7 months ago #32868 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Re:ListTab "Table Mod"
Hi,

i got this error when i try to install listtab.

Upload showPlugins - Failed
File /home/jobnetz/public_html/media/install_45f126582374c/language/finnish.php does not exist!
[ Continue ... ]

Please, have you a solution?

Thanks, Dennis

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 7 months ago #32869 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:ListTab "Table Mod"
There is a missing file in the zip. Please get a new version from my server.

mikko

Post edited by: mikko, at: 2007/03/09 10:25

• dennisth19
  • dennisth19
17 years 7 months ago #32871 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Re:ListTab "Table Mod"
i have the tried this version. but i had an older version installed on my system, which i tried to deinstall. there was also an error. so i tried to delete it manually, also in the database.

But i got therefore the install error.?!
Where i had to uninstall the listtab?
1. plugin/user
2. in the database: in plugins
3.???

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 7 months ago #32872 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:ListTab "Table Mod"
3) drop all tables which are name like jos_comprofiler_listtab_X
4) go to jos_comprofiler_fields table and change all values of #__comprofiler_listtab_X to #__comprofiler

mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon