Skip to Content Skip to Menu

MYSPACE like MP3 player (Released)

• goodcookn
  • goodcookn
17 years 3 months ago #40667 by goodcookn
Replied by goodcookn on topic Re:MYSPACE like MP3 player (Released)
plugin look cool - although i couldn't get it to work after like 4 hrs. I'll try again later ...

i see a few people are asking about adding myspace music player. but what about imeem? imeem seems to be a lot better seeing how you can create your own playlists or just add one song. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• houbahop
  • houbahop
17 years 3 months ago #40675 by houbahop
Replied by houbahop on topic Re:MYSPACE like MP3 player (Released)
Hi,

for those of you that have problems to make it work, please read all the messages of this thread. All needed informations are here and in the txt file that comes with the plugin.

I think that the main cause of non working is the regexp setting; so as it's written before, you can first try to parameter the plugin with a neutral regexp that allow any music widget to be run.

[code:1](*.)[/code:1]

for information, the * means "any character" and . means 0 or more times. So, it allow the entering of any string.

Then, you must know, that it will not work with players that are embedded with a javascript command. You must have a player export code starting with <div> or <object> to see it work.

I must said that I would be pleased if someone with more time than me could improve this plugin. There are a lot of cool things to do with this code snippet, but I'm sorry, I will probably never do it myself. I have not enough time with my job and the plugin does what I was wanting it to do for my own website that I'm working on since one year now without any public release...

Houb ;)

• goodcookn
  • goodcookn
17 years 3 months ago #40682 by goodcookn
cool B)

i did what you added above - except i used (.*) and it worked.

after looking closer to the regexp code that was in the 'how to use.txt' and compairing to it the code from radioblogclub.com I noticed some differance after the (FlashVars=")(.*) in the regexp code.

the code from RBC says:

[code:1]rbs&cover=1&crossfader=1&replay=1&colors=body:#ECECEC;border:#BBBBBB;button:#999999;player_text:#999999;playlist_text:#999999;"></embed>[/code:1]

the regexp code says:

[code:1](rbs&colors=)(body:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6};«»)*(border:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*(button:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*(player_text:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*(playlist_text:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*(new_tracks:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*("></embed> )$[/code:1]

i think this is where (for me atlest) i was getting the message 'your song does not comes from an allowed website, contact the administrator'

when i take out the
[code:1](rbs&colors=)[/code:1]

from the regexp code everything seems to work. I don't have much experiance with this but i'm going to keep playing with it.

hopes this helps everyone and many thanks to houbahop :woohoo:

• goodcookn
  • goodcookn
17 years 3 months ago #40683 by goodcookn
cool B)

i did what you added above - except i used (.*) and it worked.

after looking closer to the regexp code that was in the 'how to use.txt' and compairing to it the code from radioblogclub.com I noticed some differance after the (FlashVars=")(.*) in the regexp code.

the code from RBC says:

[code:1]rbs&cover=1&crossfader=1&replay=1&colors=body:#ECECEC;border:#BBBBBB;button:#999999;player_text:#999999;playlist_text:#999999;"></embed>[/code:1]

the regexp code says:

[code:1](rbs&colors=)(body:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6};«»)*(border:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*(button:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6};)*(player_text:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6};)*(playlist_text:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6}; )*(new_tracks:#[a-fA-F0-9]{6};)*("></embed>)$[/code:1]

i think this is where (for me atlest) i was getting the message 'your song does not comes from an allowed website, contact the administrator'

when i take out the
[code:1](rbs&colors=)[/code:1]

from the regexp code everything seems to work. I don't have much experiance with this but i'm going to keep playing with it.

hopes this helps everyone and many thanks to houbahop :woohoo:

Post edited by: goodcookn, at: 2007/07/08 03:57

• jucar115
  • jucar115
17 years 3 months ago #40815 by jucar115
Replied by jucar115 on topic Re:MYSPACE like MP3 player (Released)
I've use to post any html code, like google ads, images, <objects>, slides...etc... and it functions perfectly...

although I had a small problem, at certain moment showed followed code to me HTML of the normal page. Twice!:pinch:

Check my profile: Perfil

Colombiano al 100% Orgulloso de mi patria!

• houbahop
  • houbahop
17 years 3 months ago #40855 by houbahop
Replied by houbahop on topic Re:MYSPACE like MP3 player (Released)
Hi goodcookn :-)

Nice work !
RBC has changed his policy a few month ago due to law reasons and now, they are allowed to continue providing free streaming music, but they also need to put the cover of the album and a link to buy it.

SO, they have added more parameters to the song code.
Maybe my regext was too much strict (the previous one was perfectly matching the pattern. But this pattern can change...

but since you have modified the regexp it's working again, thanks B)

jucar115 :

I have watched your page and I havn't see the twice printing bug, but I must said that I had never thinked to embed something else than music haha ! great idea. Why did I havn't thinked to this before ? :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon