Skip to Content Skip to Menu

mod_cballn1online ?!

• redlaguna
  • redlaguna
18 years 3 months ago #16124 by redlaguna
Replied by redlaguna on topic Re:mod_cballn1online ?!
irgendwer wrote:

Hey flyingeagle855

Then i have an error but thats maybe only on my website: I had to change the Male selection name in code. It didn't work in the backend to type in how the male selection and female selection is called. But as I sad that's maybe only an error on my website.

Yes, i have this problem too, i made this correction in the code line 183 and 186

i change Male and Female to Masculino and Femenino, i use this names in the cb_genere

¡mas vale no saber!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #16163 by flyingeagle855
Replied by flyingeagle855 on topic Re:mod_cballn1online ?!
I fixed the display errors and also made the gender fields more custmizble for administrators. Download v 1.2 stable from forge.joomla.org/sf/projects/cbonlinefull and se if that works better for you.

If you all let me know what languages you all are using I will add a language option in the module to automaticly pull the right "noimage" image from your language folder in comprofiler.

Thanks,
Jesse

irgendwer wrote:

Hey flyingeagle855

I'm using your mod and found some things i gotta tell you.

The counting of guests and members was below the displayed members so i just cut and paste the code upwards cause it caused some viewing errors.

Second the link to the no photo image works only for english. I manually corrected it and inserted the link to my nophotoimage.

Then i have an error but thats maybe only on my website: I had to change the Male selection name in code. It didn't work in the backend to type in how the male selection and female selection is called. But as I sad that's maybe only an error on my website.

• irgendwer
  • irgendwer
18 years 3 months ago #16165 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:mod_cballn1online ?!
geeeerman

the world cup winners 2006:silly:

South Korea's got Seoul

• pateta12
  • pateta12
18 years 3 months ago #16166 by pateta12
Replied by pateta12 on topic Re:mod_cballn1online ?!
I just downloaded and installed the latest module but for some reason it breaks my page. I tested it in IE and it looks fine, however when checking it out in FF it just breaks the page.

I have not installed FF in the machine I am using right now but I am using Portable FF. Could it be that Portable FF is breaking the page? Has anyone else had the same problem with FF?

@flyingeagle855
Would it be possible to just have the full name of the person to show in the module without having to have the username as well?

Thanks,
JAC
Attachments:

• pateta12
  • pateta12
18 years 3 months ago #16167 by pateta12
Replied by pateta12 on topic Re:mod_cballn1online ?!
Another thing that I would like to mention is that the module is showing 2 online guests even though there are no online guests. (Check out the Who's online module at the bottom of the image)

Thanks again
Attachments:

18 years 3 months ago #16173 by flyingeagle855
Replied by flyingeagle855 on topic Re:mod_cballn1online ?!
You are the third person who has reported the wrong guest count. I need to look into this a little bit more. I am using tables in the module and I don't have FF my self. But I will download and test and get back to you as soon as I can.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon