Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Advanced_Search hack & Cb_search mod & Pro

• sunnyjey
  • sunnyjey
15 years 5 months ago #95859 by sunnyjey

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321
Replied by sunnyjey on topic Re:Advanced_Search hack & Cb_search mod &
yes my i have cb_gender for sex and it is displying correct results with other module/plugins like cb_superactivity module

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MADKing
  • MADKing
15 years 5 months ago #96409 by MADKing

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Advanced_Search hack & Cb_search mod &
nant wrote:

wazowski wrote:

built-in search ? are you talking of lists?

I dont find anything to search by age interval and avatar "built in" and did not figure out how to put it in module...

CB 1.2 RC has built-in frontend user list searching.

This is described in the documentation.

You need to mark the CB field as searchable first.

It is not working for me.
I did all field under:

"Note: fields must be on profile to appear in this list and be visible on the users-list."

But the only field what is showing and searchable is Username.

• timblack1
  • timblack1
14 years 7 months ago #127037 by timblack1

Replied by timblack1 on topic Re:Advanced_Search hack & Cb_search mod &
timblack1 wrote:

But there's a little problem--my module gets CB 1.2 to return search results, but avatar and age range searching do not seem to work correctly. I'm not sure the problem is in my module, though, because CB 1.2's own search feature returns the same (incorrect) results.

One problem was that when I searched for an age range and set the minimum age for which I was searching to the minimum age allowed in the site, all the users were returned in the search results. I see that this was a bug in Community Builder that is now fixed in CB 1.2.2. Thanks for the great work, guys!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon