Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed)

• blakey87
  • blakey87
16 years 4 months ago #65028 by blakey87
As the title says will render the proper signature instead of the bbcode text outut, I aint saw any one produce such a plugin, and seen a few people asking for such a plugin so here it is:laugh:

please report any bugs

Download

If logged in user is viewing their own CB profile they can quick update their signature

Tested with joomla 1.1.15 cb 1.1

It might work in 1.5 legacy and should work with previous joomla and cb version

I say this is a must cb plugin for any active fb forum

BTW this is my first proper plugin, so there maybe/will be bugs which will be fixed

PS if any ones is interested in quick post bbcode buttons let me know ill post thhe code

Post edited by: blakey87, at: 2008/06/16 02:15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
16 years 4 months ago #65084 by beat
Thanks for sharing :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 4 months ago #65392 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed
blakey87 wrote:

As the title says will render the proper signature instead of the bbcode text outut, I aint saw any one produce such a plugin, and seen a few people asking for such a plugin so here it is:laugh:

please report any bugs

Download

If logged in user is viewing their own CB profile they can quick update their signature

Tested with joomla 1.1.15 cb 1.1

It might work in 1.5 legacy and should work with previous joomla and cb version

I say this is a must cb plugin for any active fb forum

BTW this is my first proper plugin, so there maybe/will be bugs which will be fixed

PS if any ones is interested in quick post bbcode buttons let me know ill post thhe code

must you be registered in your site to download this plugin? if so, your site registration has a problem with the security image, it does'nt show it. :(

any direct link to this plugin?

16 years 4 months ago #65476 by noskillsskate
Replied by noskillsskate on topic Re:Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed
what a tease, that is sick

• blakey87
  • blakey87
16 years 4 months ago #65502 by blakey87
My mistake I installed capcha and forgot it was not working

anyway heres the direct link

download

Please back up everything as always

Image of how it will look for logged in users below

www.gamezspace.net/pspslimhomebrew.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysigdisplay/sig.PNG

Im still working on it too, plans for a preview before submit button, as well as other stuff maybe some ajax so the page dont have to refresh-at-all is possible, any ideas let me know, ill do my best to put it in

btw iv developed an ajax fireboard live comment module so basically, users can post a comment were ever the module appears all that is needed is the thread id, posts are added to the forum without reloading.

possibilities are great , in terms of positioning of the module to get a lot of extra forum posts:silly:

If theres interest ill upload the file

Post edited by: blakey87, at: 2008/06/13 03:04

Post edited by: blakey87, at: 2008/06/13 03:06

16 years 4 months ago #65744 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed
from the screenshots the plugin looks great. however i tried to install it but unfortunately i got a different result. the plugin by default is shown in the tab, but the bb code and the resulting signature is displayed together and there is no way to edit the forum signature in tab even if you are the logged user.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon