Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed)

16 years 3 months ago #66919 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed)
blakey.. do we have some new updates from your very good plugin?

i can't wait to try out the next release. your plugin has been getting better and better each time. very good job from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• blakey87
  • blakey87
16 years 3 months ago #67029 by blakey87
www.gamezspace.net/index.php/Download-document/64-Show-forum-Signature-1.5.1.html

New version there, bug fixes I think plus you can set the colour so the text can be seen without problems no need to put the "#" just the colour code its self, let me know if you find any bugs:silly:

16 years 3 months ago #67171 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:Show fb forum signature in cb profile(completed)
not a bug as the plugin seemed to work properly as described, however i got some warnings here..

Warning: getdisplaytab(fb_bb1.js.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/b/y/t/b1/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysigdisplay/sig.php on line 173

Warning: getdisplaytab(): Failed opening 'fb_bb1.js.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/b/y/t/b1/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mysigdisplay/sig.php on line 173

• blakey87
  • blakey87
16 years 3 months ago #67313 by blakey87
OK this version should fix that error

Download

• bpatton
  • bpatton
16 years 2 months ago #70701 by bpatton
Wow was this plug ever needed.. The only problem I have with it is that if a user doesn't have a sig, the input box is so small it only shows a single character, gets even smaller if you click the img button.. To me it looks almost as if there needs to be a hard return between the input box and the buttons.. This happens in every browser I've tested it in.. Any idea how to change this?

NM.. Adding header text fixes the issue for some reason.. Thanks for this much needed plugin! B)

Post edited by: bpatton, at: 2008/08/07 16:47
Attachments:

• fungkur
  • fungkur
15 years 9 months ago #85488 by fungkur
just discovered something. when i use this plugin, the BBCode button for cb profilebook plugin are not working!! :dry:

spit it out!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon