Skip to Content Skip to Menu

School systems

• conquest
  • conquest
13 years 3 months ago #171058 by conquest
Replied by conquest on topic Re: School systems/ opposite need.
I am trying to figure out how to make form ( using whatever module is best, please advise), the user fills it out and the info goes to a database.......that info is then displayed on their profile. So for example, I a user to challenge a game of checkers ( for example) and have a copy of that challenge display on their profile page as well as the profile they challenged. I also need another form that display the results on a scorecard. I need this to handle several games all at once and post them all on each profile involved in the game. Is community builder capable of this? If so where do I even start? I am guessing PHP will have to get info from My SQL then PHP will have to write it to the page in HTML? but how does this work with community builder in the mix? Please help...I need a scorecard also, I just need it to behave differently.:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #171067 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: School systems/ opposite need.
@conquest
The only Forms <-> CB tab connection I heared of... is fabrikar.com
There might be more info about it in CB forums, or visit fabrikar site and their wiki.

Also interesting and beyond simple contact forms is:
www.chronoengine.com

There might be other extensions as well ... or it tends to be a custom CB/PHP/MySQL project ;-)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by pepperstreet.

13 years 3 months ago #171085 by youthknight
Replied by youthknight on topic Re: School systems
Ok i got CBSUBS and installed, please walk me through how im going to set a tap to only be viewable by the profile holder?

Tanx in advance

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 months ago #171090 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: School systems

youthknight wrote: Ok i got CBSUBS and installed, please walk me through how im going to set a tap to only be viewable by the profile holder?

Tanx in advance

Please post your CBSubs issues on the CBSubs forums using the account you purchased your CBSubs license from.

Also pleas stufy the manual before posting as these issues are described in detail in the manual.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon